Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dinner and Movie with the Hubster


Nick and I went out to dinner and a movie tonight. We had a nice time. Went to bar BarBosh restaurant at the KNOX ozone and it was ok. My Marlin fish dish (I know poet and don't I know it ) was average and over cooked and to top it off we never saw our waitress again????? So how does that happen..Aussie service is not always the greatest and then when we left to pay we did comment and the girl looked at us as if we had two heads...well we know where we are NOT going to go again lol. Good thing the company was good.... We made it the movies on time and dang that movie was frightful...Kareen you would never have seen it lol...scared the bejeezers out of me...I swear my bladder has never been the same since childbirth..having a 9 lb (4.01kilos) baby NATURALLY will strip the best bladder of its rightful function! Ok another scary story about childbirth for another day!! (to all you non Mothers out there the pain, stretch marks, bloating, jibs and jabs, pokes and plunders and showing your bits to lots of strangers....yadda yadda is so well worth it when that baby finally comes lol) The movie was "Shutter" and I swear i have had ghostly images in some of my 60,000 photos that still are not cropped....I will be looking at my pictures more closely, or maybe not... Anyway go and see the film it is a good story if you can get past the scary bits..heheheh...BOO!


Chat soon and please leave comments I enjoy reading them !


Lots of love to all, Kaz and family

3 comments:

the girL said...

It's so fun to hear about what you guys are doing! I love that you and Nick had a date night - it's very sweet. Looking forward to seeing you all very soon. XOXO

Matilda said...

So did you scream out loud?

nicknkaz said...

Screamed and Yelled and then realised I was about the only one with the problem and they were laughing at me.....Can't wait to see you to Michelle... Thx for blogging...hehehe