Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blake gets his First Blood Test




Hello everyone... Well, we were up bright and early this morning to head down to the Gribbles Pathology Lab to get blood tests. I thought I was very clever to get there early to beat the crowd..YEAH RIGHT...approx. 20 people ahead of me. Oh well...we took our number and sat to wait.. Thanks to Alison she has taught me SUDUKO and I had it on my phone ..so was a great time killer. Imagine what I have gone thru already just to get Master Blake to this appointment.I had to try to reassure him it wasn't going to hurt, he would survive and he was very brave. However...he begged to differ with me ...Blatantly told me he is not Brave ..so maybe we could just forget about it! lol But of course, he did as he was told ( I know you all are very impressed about his behaviour and minding skills). Chez was our resident vampire and she was awesome with Blake. She had quite the personality and he felt very comfortable with her. I said I would go first but she said No... the child must go first lol. Blake didn't like that but he hesitantly got up in that chair and did as Chez told him too. After it was all over...she gave him a Bravery Certificate which was pretty special to a little child..I was thinking forget that crap WHERE"S THE LOLLIES?? lol I on the other hand got a big fat NOTHING! Now how unfair is that lol. And I did point out that she took more blood from me than Blake..she just laughed and shook her head...Still don't know what she was thinking lol. So now we wait for 48 hours to get results. Should be interesting..




After a little grocery shopping ( Which is not the most exciting thing to do with a 7 year old with a case of the " I Wants"!) I finally got home to relax..only to then finish off the much needed house work that didn't get done on the weekend. Nick has rented a new release video for us tonight. The one with Kurt Russell "Death Proof" SCARY!!!! but looks good. Why is it all the good looking male movie stars get the low budget films once they start to age....very sad.. I will give you my critic's review once I watch it lol. Well, I will close now. We are off to see a movie with Kareen and kids tomorrow morning at 10:15 am and then lunch.. so should be fun. School holidays are well and truly in session! Have a great night and leave a message if you are reading this. Cheers kaz

No comments: