Monday, March 24, 2008

First Term School Holidays Start Today







Good Morning all! I was able to have a little bit of a sleep in this morning ... which never happens for me but was well received after my long weekend with the Easter Carnival. I planned on doing a BIG FAT NOTHING but have decided to take the kids to a friends place for a play and lunch. Nothing better than to have the run of someone else's house and leave the chaos behind to head back home to a tidy , quiet home. LOL Mind you ...I have had many get together's at my house in the past and some times on my cleaning binges (they don't happen often enough.. so my hubby thinks) I may find a lollie wrapper or two from the past get together. A big pat on the back to me for surviving the weekend and being positive for the upcoming two weeks of holidays with the kids. We have a few things planned and should be interesting. Blake will have a big Athletics meet bright and early on Saturday morning. The KLAC Championships are quite a big event and hopefully the weather will be good ..because it has been for casted for much needed rain all week. He is very excited. He has broken 2 clubs records and also broke his own club record once lol. Michael Best held a 400 metre record of 123.36 for 4 years and Blake broke his record with a time of 121.50 in the 400 metre event. Tim O'Bryen held the 400 metre Walk record of 238.88 which he held for 7 years . Blake broke his 400 metre walk record with a time of 2.29.37 on March 1st, 2008 only to break his own club record a week later by a whopping 9 seconds . That new club record is 2.19.09. He is very quick and I say he is aerodynamic because he is so skinny lol. He loves Athletics and already has received lots of medals. We are very proud of both our kids. I truly believe kids and sports a great combination.
Well time to sign out. Will have to get the kids off the PlayStation 2 and organised. They don't often play so nicely together on that thing lol so hate to break up the sister and brotherly love I am witnessing at this moment (knowing it only lasts a short time). Mind you .. I am known to jump in and sing along on the Sing Star. Why don't my kids like to sing YMCA with me?? Or the Elvis tracks...lol I am an expert at those songs according to Sing Star..not sure if that's a good thing or not.. Chat soon :P

2 comments:

the girL said...

My aunt Matilda sent me this link - I LOVE that you have a blog! Hope to see you again soon.
-Michele

nicknkaz said...

Hi Michelle, Glad you could have a read. What took me so long to get my blog together? Love it. Matilda showed me pics of you and your guy...so so happy you are happy. Hopefully you are coming down under soon. Can't wait. Chat soon and have fun!! Kaz