Friday, September 19, 2008

Dear Blog

I know ..I know...it's been awhile. It's not that I haven't thought of you..but life has been hectic! I know it's an excuse and you should come first but...I will try harder I promise.. For those of you who do not know what a BLOG is...

A blog (a contraction of the term "Web log") is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual [1], with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

OK... so why is it that I know what it is!! but have a real issue of keeping it updated? I will make the time to keep you updated and here goes for my second entry of the day err.. evening!!

No comments: