Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Cropping with Friends

I had a great day at Matilda's Wedding Crop today. I even got something done which does not always happen cause I can't turn the tonsils OFF. Ok... I did whear my wedding stuff...well some of it that still fit .. like my earrings.. lol And Mrs Enlund looked dashing in her wedding attire too. It was a fun day even though I was a loser in the raffle stakes but A WINNER ON THE HOT TAMALI TRAIN. However... my dear friend Jacinta won an album and she is MUCH deserving of that win. She has completed 13 albums...I am SO IMPRESSED and she deserves a special award just for that!

I on the other hand will never be caught up let alone finish two albums. I have cropped for almost 9 years and have only one album completed with all covers on each page. I secretly deserve a pat on that back for that cause if you saw the state of my photos you would know it is harder than it looks. I do have many pages half completed which is a plus.

Thank you Matilda and Lisa for organising such a great day and the games were a fun addition. Can't wait till the next one. Matilda I want you to do a Halloween dress up crop .. Halloween is coming soon! I know..you probably have already organised one... Well off with my head..err off to my bed that is..I am tired and getting silly. Until we meet again my dear Blog...

3 comments:

the girL said...

Sounds like so much fun, wish I could have been there with you all!
XOXO

Unknown said...

Ummm, Hello, NO wonder you havent got any albums finished...you need to shut the F@#$ up for a while and work girl!
Now, go take a ride on the hot tamali train to the room of mirrors and take a good long look at yourself!
LOL
Nic

Matilda said...

It was a great day! I really enjoy my workshops... I'm so pleased you could be there NJL! Your message to Kaz is soooo funny... I'm laughing out loud!